Plant source: dry roots of Astragalus membranaceus (Fisch. )Bge. (main producing area Gansu) or Astragalus membranaceus (Fisch. ) Bge. var. Mongolians ( Bge. ) Hsiao (main producing area Inner Mongolia)
- Properties: Brown powder (5%, 10%), pale yellow powder (50%, 90%), pure white powder (98%)
- Molecular formula: C30H50O5
- Molecular weight: 490.72
- CAS No.: 78574-94-4 84605-18-5
- Assay method: HPLC-RID or HPLC-ELSD
Cycloastragenol, belonging to triterpenoid saponins, is mainly obtained by the hydrolysis of Astragaloside IV. Cycloastradiol is the only telomerase activator found so far. It can delay the shortening of telomeres by increasing telomerase and has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-apoptotic and cardiovascular protective effects. Cycloastragallate alleviates age-related bone loss and improves bone microarchitecture and biomechanical properties.
Other test items
Loss on drying
Total number of bacteria
Mold and Yeast
Features of our Cycloastragenol:
1: Our company’s cyclo-astragalus alcohol series products do not contain ring-opening by-product astragalus alcohol to ensure product safety and effectiveness (see “Customer Notice” for details).
2: The 98% cycloastragenol product is a pure white powder, and the HPLC purity is more incredible than 99.00%, which can be directly used as a reference substance.
3: Astragalus Extract: Cycloastragalol products with low content specifications contain astragalus polysaccharides, astragalus saponins, and other astragalus components.
4: All specifications are available in large quantities throughout the year, and three-party inspection reports are provided with the goods.
About the Purity of Cycloastragenol:
Cycloastragaloside is obtained by hydrolysis of astragaloside IV.
We found that: the general hydrolysis method will generate a large amount of by-product astragalus alcohol; and due to the similar structure of the two, it is not easy to separate the two when using HPLC for content determination, resulting in the measured value being higher than the actual value.
After seven years of research, we have developed a production process that avoids the production of astragal during the production process and ensures the safety and effectiveness of the product; the detection method we use can separate cycloastragenol and astragalus to ensure the quality of the test. reliability.
Customers are requested to screen carefully when purchasing cycloastragenol products, so as to avoid purchasing unqualified products
1. Anti-aging: a telomerase activator that delays the shortening of telomeres by increasing telomerase and has an anti-aging effect. Kilogram-level products can be used for cosmetic raw material addition.
2. Application in the preparation of anti-cancer adjuvant therapy drugs: the anti-cancer adjuvant therapy drug prepared by using it as the active chemical component of the drug can enhance the efficacy of anti-cancer drugs, reduce the toxicity of anti-cancer drugs, prevent and treat anti-cancer drug therapy Anticancer adjuvant therapy effect of induced leukopenia.
3. Detection reagent: a standard substance detection reagent for content determination and identification.
4. Synthetic agent: a monomer component extracted from traditional Chinese medicine, which is used by domestic and foreign universities and research institutes for active component research, cell experiments, pharmacological experiments, etc.
Xi’an Lyphar Biotech supplies in large quantities: Astragaloside IV 0.3% to 98%, Cycloastragenol 5% to 98%, Astragalus Polysaccharide 20%-60%, Astragalus Ratio Products, and many other plant extracts. Please feel free to contact us if you need any other them.