Cooling Agents provide a cool and fresh feeling for products and are widely used in food, beverages, candy, cosmetics, and tobacco products. Lyphar Biotech supplies a series of Cooling Agents Powder including WS-3, WS-5, WS-12, WS-23, Menthol, Menthyl Lactate, etc. Please contact Lyphar freely for more details. Mainly used in, oral care, chocolate, dairy products, jelly, jam, candy, bread, starch food, beverages, beer and alcoholic beverages, chewing gum, lozenges, throat lozenges, mouthwash, toothpaste, tobacco, shaving cream, Soap, wet wipes, etc. It can be formulated with different flavors of cool products to suit new market concepts, providing food, daily, and company choices for new varieties.
1. Continuous and long-lasting cooling and refreshing effect, no hot, harsh and stinging sensation of Menthol and/or Peppermint.
2. Heat– Resistance is good below 200 °C doesn‘t reduce the cooling impact, suitable for use in bakery and other high-temperature processes.
3. Cooling intensity remains in general for 15-30 minutes with no burning pain compared with Menthol-based products it is cooler.
4. Low dosage of 30-100 mg/kg has good cooling properties.
5. Compatible with other flavors and also with other cooling agents.
Cooling Agent WS23 is the latest in a long line of cooling agents. Each has its own different ways of cooling different areas of the mouth and tongue to different degrees.
Cooling Agent WS-23, unlike other cooling agents, is not derived from menthol, but like its counterparts, it has no odor or flavor and just provides a cooling effect. It is not as strong as some of the other variants, however, the cooling effect is smoother and more rounded. It mainly affects the front of the mouth and tongue.