Ashwagandha, also known as Winter Cherry, and Withania somnifera. Although its scientific name is “ashwagandha”, it is actually an authentic medicinal herb that is native to India and can be found everywhere. Ashwagandha is known to possess significant antioxidant and immune-boosting properties. Additionally, Ashwagandha has been used to induce sleep. However, the use of this medication should be under the supervision of a doctor due to possible interactions with certain types of medications.
|Product name||Ashwagandha Extract|
|Storage||Cool and Dry Place|
Ashwagandha contains alkaloids, steroid lactones, ashwagandha lactones and iron. The alkaloids have the functions of sedating pain and lowering blood pressure. Ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory effects and can inhibit the growth of cancer cells. It can also be used for chronic Inflammation such as lupus and rheumatic arthritis, reduce leucorrhea, improve sexual function, etc., but also help in the recovery of chronic diseases. Application in Ayurveda Just like the application of ginseng in Chinese herbal medicine, it can improve vitality. It is mainly used in Indian herbal medicine to nourish and strengthen the body, especially when it is overworked or mentally fatigued, it is used to restore energy, It has a significant effect on chronic fatigue syndrome.
Ashwagandha is also recognized for its significant antioxidant and immune-boosting properties.
- Taking ashwagandha by mouth seems to improve overall sleep and sleep quality in some people.
- Taking ashwagandha by mouth seems to help reduce stress in some people. It might also help reduce stress-related weight gain.
- More Than 10 Years Experience in the Field of Health and Export (Established in 2011, And Developed 3 Branch Companies)
- Certificate Of ISO, Halal And Kosher
- High Standard Workshop And Visitors Welcome At Any Time
- Professional Team
- Providing OEM Service
- Transaction Guarantee And Convenient Payment Terms Available
- Professional Packing And Custom Packing Service
- Providing Visual Delivery Process
- Providing Refunds Or Exchanges Service
We Provide You With The Sincerest And Most Professional Service As follows
- 24 Hours of Market Information
- Sharing of Market Information Trend
- Suggestion for Purchase Decision
- Different Payment Terms: TT, LC And So On
- Multiple Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Paypal Etc.
- Funds Risk Control
3. Shipment Conditions
- Fast Shipping Within 3 Working Days Usually
- Update for Full Shipment Process From China to Destination
- Cooperation for Fast&Smooth Custom Clearance at Destination
- Implementing Contract Terms Strictly
- Timely Solving Any Discrepancy or Goods Claims
- Responsible for Loss Under Our Liability Others
- Assistant: Sample Working; Help You Solve The Problem in China
- Registration: Professional Team for Registration in Market
- Technology: Rich Experienced Technician to Support