||Hyaluronic Acid Raw material
||Cosmetic grade, Food grade, Eye-drop grade,Injection grade
||100% Pass 80 Mesh
||Cool Dry Place
||Foil Bag inside, waterproof bag or carton outside
Health Benefits of Lyphar Hyaluronic acid
1.Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for Skin
Hyaluronic acid has become a popular skin care treatment. It is can be injected into face and other body part—a treatment called dermal filler, to reduce wrinkles and increase fullness. Products claim that hyaluronic acid gels, creams and serums fight wrinkles and aging while making your face look better overall. Evidence suggests that hyaluronic acid helps with soft tissue growth, prompting your body to produce more collagen and elastin, keeping skin moist, preventing tightness, increasing elasticity, and reducing scarring.
2.Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for Eyes
Hyaluronic acid is approved for use in certain eye procedures. It can reduce inflammation and speed up surgical healing. It can also help people with dry eyes. When used in eye drops or contact lenses, it keeps the eyes moist and improves eye health.
3.Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for Bones and Joints
Hyaluronic acid injections may help treat knee osteoarthritis, which is caused by the loss of cartilage, the spongy material that cushions the joint. Your doctor may recommend hyaluronic acid injections or gel injections for pain relief. It may take multiple shots before you notice results. But the benefits can last from 6 months to a year. This treatment works best if you have mild to moderate osteoporosis.
4.Potential Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for Acid Reflux
Acid reflux is when stomach acid flows up the esophagus. This is a symptom of GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease). Studies have shown that hyaluronic acid can reduce damage to the esophagus caused by stomach acid and promote a faster healing process. One study showed that people who took hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate supplements along with acid-lowering medication had fewer symptoms of acid reflux than those who took acid-lowering medication alone. While the study looks promising, experts are still investigating how hyaluronic acid treatment might benefit acid reflux.
5.Potential benefits of hyaluronic acid for bladder pain
Interstitial cystitis or painful bladder syndrome (IC/PBS) occurs when your bladder wall becomes inflamed and inflamed. This can cause sensitivity and pain. Intravesical hyaluronic acid is a treatment that is inserted directly into the bladder to relieve the urge to urinate and pain associated with IC/PBS. In one study, specialists treated IC/PBS patients with hyaluronic acid for 3 months. Their urge to urinate at night dropped by 40%, and their overall pain dropped by 30%. Their need for pain medication has also declined.
How to Use Hyaluronic Acid Safely
Sometimes hyaluronic acid can cause allergic reactions. Your doctor will ask you if you have allergies before prescribing it. If you use over-the-counter hyaluronic acid, read the directions and ingredients carefully first. Tell your doctor right away if you have a skin infection, a knee infection, or any other problem around the hyaluronic acid injection site. It may not be safe to receive treatment. Likewise, joint effusion (excessive fluid in the knee) is best treated before using hyaluronic acid. It is also important to tell your doctor about any other medicines you take. Some over-the-counter and prescription medicines may interact with hyaluronic acid. Your doctor can change the dose of your medication or take other safety measures before giving you hyaluronic acid.
- More Than 10 Years Experience in the Field of Health and Export (Established in 2011,And Developed 3 Branch Companies)
- Certificate Of ISO, Halal
- High Standard Workshop And Visitors Welcome At Any Time
- Professional Team
- Providing OEM Service
- Transaction Guarantee And Convenient Payment Terms Available
- Professional Packing And Custom Packing Service
- Providing Visual Delivery Process
- Providing Refunds Or Exchanges Service
We Provide You The Sincerest And Most Professional Service As Follow
- 24 Hours of Online communication
- Sharing of Market Information Trend
- Suggestion for Purchase Decision
- Different Payment Terms:TT,LC And So On
- Multiple Payment Methods:Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Paypal Etc.
- Funds Risk Control
3. Shipment Conditions
- Fast Shipping Within 3 Working Days Usually
- Update for Full Shipment Process From China to Destination
- Cooperation for Fast&Smooth Custom Clearance at Destination
- Implementing Contract Terms Strictly
- Timely Solving Any Discrepancy or Goods Claims
- Responsible for Loss Under Our Liability Others
- Assistant: Sample Working; Help You Solve The Problem in China
- Registration : Professional Team for Registration in Market
- Technology : Rich Experienced Technician to Support