Royal jelly powder VS fresh royal jelly
Royal jelly is the food for the larvae that will become the queen bee and is much more nutritious than honey. Royal jelly is a light yellow or light orange-yellow viscous liquid with a sweet taste and aroma, and its medicinal value is also very high. Royal jelly powder is separated from royal jelly by sublimation of moisture in royal jelly under low temperature vacuum conditions. Royal jelly is not easy to store at room temperature, and is easily destroyed by the action of air, sunlight and water, thus affecting its efficacy. This problem can be solved by processing royal jelly through vacuum freeze-drying process to remove most of the water and make it into crystalline powder. Royal jelly powder is stable, its quality is not easily changed, and it is easy to store and transport.
How does royal jelly work?
1. Royal jelly powder is high in protein, and the protein accounts for about 50% of the dry matter of royal jelly, of which 2/3 is albumin and 1/3 is globulin. There are more than 12 kinds of proteins in royal jelly, in addition to many small peptides.
2. Royal jelly powder also contains fats, carbohydrates and substances similar to acetylcholine, as well as a variety of amino acids and biological hormones that the human body needs.
3. Royal jelly powder contains nine sterols, three of which have been identified, they are stigmasterol, cholesterol and sitosterol. It also contains minerals such as iron, copper, magnesium, zinc, potassium, and sodium.
4. Royal jelly powder contains vitamin A and vitamin B, especially rich in B vitamins. In addition, there are mainly thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), pyridoxine (B6), vitamin B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, biotin, inositol, vitamin C, vitamin D, etc., of which pantothenic acid content Highest.
What are the benefits of Royal Jelly?
1. Royal jelly powder is sweet and sour in taste, flat in nature, enters the spleen and liver meridian; has the effect of nourishing, strengthening, benefiting the liver and strengthening the spleen; used for weakness after illness, malnutrition in children, senile physical failure, infectious hepatitis, hypertension, Rheumatoid arthritis, duodenal ulcer embolism.
2. Royal jelly powder has a remarkable laxative effect on moisturizing dryness. The vast majority of patients with habitual constipation can basically get rid of constipation as long as they insist on taking a sufficient amount of royal jelly for a long time.
3. Royal jelly powder can significantly enhance the body’s resistance to various pathogenic factors, promote the regeneration and repair of visceral tissues, adjust endocrine and metabolism, and also effectively increase appetite, improve sleep and promote growth and development. It has a strong effect on the human body. Health functions and medical effects.
4. Royal jelly powder can strengthen the body’s resistance and promote growth. Oral or injection can increase the diameter of red blood cells and the hemoglobin of reticulocytes, significantly increase blood iron content, and increase the number of platelets.
5. Long-term use of royal jelly powder can promote appetite and enhance physique. Long-term use of thin people can also increase weight, making people energetic, sleep well, and feel good.
How to use royal jelly powder?
Royal jelly powder consumption dosage:
For health care: 1-2 times a day, 3-5 grams each time
For treatment: 2-3 times a day, 5-10 grams each time.
Take it with warm water or honey water. Capsules and lozenges, once a day in the morning and evening, 1-2 capsules each time.
What is the use of royal jelly?
Royal jelly powder can be used not only in supplement capsules, but also in oral sprays. Conventional specifications are 10-hda 3%-6%, 100-120 mesh; 60 mesh is generally used for tablets. Skin care products generally use water-soluble royal jelly freeze-dried powder with a content of less than 1.5%.
Where can buy best Royal Jelly powder
Lyphar provides high-quality royal jelly powder, fast logistics and reliable products, which is your most suitable choice.