You need to know about Glutathione
With the continuous development of society, people pay more and more attention to health care products, especially antioxidant series. As a classic antioxidant product, glutathione has received widespread attention since its inception.
So what is glutathione? Glutathione (glutathione, r-glutamyl cysteingl+glycine, GSH), also known as γ-L-glutamyl-L-cysteine-glycine, is a tripeptide containing a γ-amide bond and a thiol group. It is composed of glutamic acid (Glu), cysteine (Cys) and glycine (Gly) and is a non-protein thiol tripeptide compound condensed through peptide bonds. It is rich in amino acids, peptides, vitamins and trace elements. It is a multifunctional active short peptide. It exists widely in animals and plants and plays an important role in living organisms. And Glutathione comes in two forms: reduced (G-SH) and oxidized (G-S-S-G). As one of the largest wholesale suppliers of glutathione in China, Lyphar supplies both two forms of glutathione with a purity of more than 98%, but under physiological conditions, reduced glutathione accounts for the vast majority. Glutathione reductase can catalyze these two types of interconversion, and the coenzyme of this enzyme can also provide the NADPH required for the replacement metabolism of pentose phosphate.
Important properties of glutathione:
1. Active group: SH (thiol) group, easy to oxidative dehydrogenation
2. Solubility: Pure glutathione powder is soluble in water, dilute alcohol, liquid ammonia and dimethylformamide, but insoluble in ethanol, ether and acetone.
3. Stability: Solid glutathione is relatively stable, but its aqueous solution is easily oxidized to oxidized glutathione (GSSH) in the air.
4. Characteristics: The main function of glutathione comes from the specific molecular formula of sulfhydryl (-SH), which is why glutathione has a sulfurous smell. This particular odor is a unique hallmark of reduced glutathione.
Powerful functions of glutathione:
Glutathione is widely used in health products, cosmetics, food, agriculture and other fields. The following describes the main mechanism of action of glutathione antioxidant whitening:
1. Cysteine in glutathione can reduce the activity of tyrosinase.
2. Glutathione cysteine is an amino acid containing a thiol group, which has a strong nucleophilic effect and can react rapidly with dopaquinone to rapidly form a colorless dopa derivative, thereby blocking the transformation of Pakistan to melanin.
3. Free radicals can activate tyrosinase, while glutathione can eliminate free radicals and inhibit the activation of tyrosinase.
The broad application prospects of glutathione:
Glutathione is a very important amino acid derivative with very broad application prospects. As a reagent, glutathione is widely used in biochemical, medical, biological, and chemical research and determination. With the continuous deepening of glutathione research, glutathione will have more uses in clinical and medical fields. In addition, glutathione is an ideal additive for the preparation of functional foods. As a health care and nutritional fortifier in food, meat products, flour products, beverages, candy and fermented foods, glutathione is also widely used in the food processing industry. As a food additive, glutathione is superior to other preservatives. and antioxidants, which are beneficial to human health. Developed countries such as Japan have widely used glutathione as a biologically active additive in various fields of food processing. For example, adding glutathione to yogurt and baby food can play a role as a stabilizer. It is actively used as a health food. development. With the continuous development of my country’s food processing industry and various health foods, glutathione will also be widely used in my country. Therefore, the production and research of glutathione have very broad prospects. To learn more about our products you can click on this website and consult the team of doctors, but we only provide raw materials for our products and hope you can see our quality products and contact us.
Where to get glutathione?
When you source naturals glutathione on the net, you may get lots of information and suppliers, But the supplier who is professional in researching and producing glutathione for over 10 years is not much, lyphar is one of the few companies that have been focused on glutathione over 13 years in China. The pure glutathione powder we supplied is more than 98% pure with good solubility and stability to use for the production of healthcare supplements and cosmetic products. Our annual production capacity can reach 300tons. So we are your best choice for glutathione. For any needs, please do not hesitate to contact us.