Berberine HCL Powder has been used to treat digestive dysfunction, disorientation, dysentery, high fever, inflammation of the mouth, insomnia, irritability, ear infections and heart palpitations. Traditional Chinese herbalists use Coptis to treat gastrointestinal problems, diarrhea, hypertension, and bacterial infections.
Lyphar supplies both Berberine Hydrochloride and Sulfate. Compared with sulfate form, Berberine Hydrochloride sells better in the market. Lyphar supplies food grade 97% and 98% applied to CP2005 standard, and feed grade 90% Berberine Hydrochloride.
|Product Name||Berberine Hydrochloride|
|Appearance||Yellow needle-like crystals|
Our Berberine Hydrochloride is extracted from Fibraurea recess Pierre or Phellodendron. It is mainly used for the treatment of gastroenteritis, bacterial dysentery and other intestinal infections, ocular conjunctivitis, suppurative otitis media, etc. effective. It has also been found that this product has an anti-arrhythmic effect by blocking α-receptors.
|Human Grade||Fibraurea recisa Pierre||Titrimetric Method||HPLC Method|
|Animal Grade||Fibraurea recisa Pierre||90%||30%|
|Phellodendron||Titrimetric Method||HPLC Method|
The difference between Fibraurea recess Pierre and Phellodendron source Berberine HCL:
1. If you care about Jatrorrhizine, Fibraurea recess Pierre source has about 1% Jatrorrhizine.
2. If you care about the assay, the Phellodendron source berberine HCL is higher.
1. Berberine hydrochloride is used for a damp-heat syndrome of the large intestine manifested as diarrhea, and dysentery tenesmus.
2. Berberine hydrochloride is used for acute febrile diseases with excessive pathogenic fire and heat manifested as high fever, dysphoria, unconsciousness and delirium.
3. Berberine hydrochloride is used for suppurative infections on the body surface, such as sores, carbuncles, furuncles and boils, septicemia induced by furunculosis, swellings and pain in the ears and eyes, canker sores in the mouth, exudative skin infections and pruritus.
4. Berberine hydrochloride has been found that anti-arrhythmic effect. Berberine on hemolytic streptococcus, Staphylococcus aureus, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, and Freund, Shigella dysenteriae have an antibacterial effect and enhance white blood cell phagocytosis.
5. Berberine hydrochloride (commonly known as berberine) has been widely used to treat gastroenteritis, bacillary dysentery and so on, tuberculosis, scarlet fever, acute tonsillitis and respiratory infections also have a certain effect.
- More Than 10 Years Experience in the Field of Health and Export (Established in 2011, And Developed 3 Branch Companies)
- Certificate Of ISO, Halal And Kosher
- High Standard Workshop And Visitors Welcome At Any Time
- Professional Team
- Providing OEM Service
- Transaction Guarantee And Convenient Payment Terms Available
- Professional Packing And Custom Packing Service
- Providing Visual Delivery Process
- Providing Refunds Or Exchanges Service
We Provide You With The Sincerest And Most Professional Service As follows
- 24 Hours of Market Information
- Sharing of Market Information Trend
- Suggestion for Purchase Decision
- Different Payment Terms: TT, LC And So On
- Multiple Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Paypal Etc.
- Funds Risk Control
3. Shipment Conditions
- Fast Shipping Within 3 Working Days Usually
- Update for Full Shipment Process From China to Destination
- Cooperation for Fast&Smooth Custom Clearance at Destination
- Implementing Contract Terms Strictly
- Timely Solving Any Discrepancy or Goods Claims
- Responsible for Loss Under Our Liability Others
- Assistant: Sample Working; Help You Solve The Problem in China
- Registration: Professional Team for Registration in Market
- Technology: Rich Experienced Technician to Support