Copper Peptide powder
Broadly speaking, copper peptide is a complex of copper and peptide, including the most commonly used GHK-Cu, (GHK)2-Cu, AHK-Cu, (AHK)2-Cu, GRK-Cu, ARK-Cu, GRF- Cu, AHF-Cu. But which copper peptide do we often refer to? GHK-Cu. GHK tripeptide naturally exists in human blood. It has a small molecular weight and strong receptor binding ability, which can effectively transport copper ions between cells. GHK-Cu is widely used in skin care products while AHK-CU is mostly used for hair care products with good effects to improve hair regrowth. Lyphar Supply Both GHL-CU and AHK-Cu.
|Product Name||Copper Peptide|
- Copper Peptide can improve skin texture, smooth wrinkles and stimulate cells to secrete collagen and elastin.
- Stimulate the synthesis of critical structural molecules glycoprotein and glycosaminoglycan in the cortex, delay skin aging
- Activating SOD accelerates skin metabolism to remove free radicals and delay skin aging.
- Promote the proliferation of epidermal cells, maintain skin elasticity, and repair the skin barrier.
- Enlarging hair follicles speeds up hair growth and inhibits the appearance of falling.
- Stimulate the production of melanin in hair, regulate the energy metabolism of hair follicle cells, remove free radicals from the skin, and inhibit the activity of 5-A reductase.
Copper peptide has many physiological functions to promote the production of blood vessels and nerves; regulate the synthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans; reduce inflammation; and promote the generation of oxidoreductase and antioxidants. Clinical studies have proved that copper peptide has a powerful wrinkle removal effect, can act on the epidermis and dermis, stimulate skin thickness to increase skin synthesis, significantly smooth skin, and improve skin elasticity.
After the comparison experiment before and after the use of copper peptide, one can obviously see its obvious effect in removing the redness of sensitive skin and removing wrinkles around the eyes. At present, the three most widely used fields of copper peptide are wrinkle removal, repair and anti-aging. Copper peptide has many physiological functions to promote the production of blood vessels and nerves; regulate the synthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans; reduce inflammation, and promote the generation of oxidoreductase and antioxidants.
Skin care products containing copper peptides have the following effects:
- Tighten the skin and improve skin elasticity;
- Improve the skin transmittance;
- Improve the density and tightness of the skin;
- Reduce light damage and color spots;
- Reduce fine lines and deep wrinkles;
- Greatly increased the proliferation of keratinocytes;
Preparation and mechanism of action:
GHK-Cu is able to cross the cuticle and is quantitatively sufficient to activate regeneration. Increasing permeability increases with pH. Studies have shown that GHK and GHK-Cu can cross the cuticle, but it is important to ensure enough copper peptide absorption. Researchers treated biotinylated copper peptide wounds bound to the collagen matrix, and their study found that GHK-Cu improved wound contraction and increased cell proliferation and the expression of antioxidant enzymes. Recent studies have examined the stable conditions of GHK-Cu: easy hydrolysis under oxidative conditions and storage for two weeks at 60℃ in water or in a buffer at pH 4.5-7.4.
Usage and dosage:
Skin repair peptide-1 uses copper peptide powder as a product and can be added in the final stage of cosmetics production. The preparation temperature should be less than 40℃.
The recommended concentration: 500ppm-2,000ppm.
Determine the quality of the copper peptide:
In fact, ineffective chelation, the copper peptide has a blue crystal shape, rather than a powder. Moreover, such crystal-shaped peptides have more advantages than powder:
Higher purity, better quality, more stable nature, higher bioavailability, and ease of storage and operation.
- Avoid mixing with substances with strong reducing, anionic and acidic, such as VC, PGA, nicotinamide, Kao, EDTA disodium, some fructose, octyl hydroxamic acid, etc. A change in the copper coordinating compound also changes its color in the aqueous solution.
- Copper peptides avoid below PH3 with an optimal range of 5–7.
- More Than 10 Years Experience in the Field of Health and Export (Established in 2011, And Developed 3 Branch Companies)
- Certificate Of ISO, Halal
- High Standard Workshop And Visitors Welcome At Any Time
- Professional Team
- Providing OEM Service
- Transaction Guarantee And Convenient Payment Terms Available
- Professional Packing And Custom Packing Service
- Providing Visual Delivery Process
- Providing Refunds Or Exchanges Service
We Provide You with The Sincerest And Most Professional Service As follows
- 24 Hours of Online communication
- Sharing of Market Information Trend
- Suggestion for Purchase Decision
- Different Payment Terms: TT, LC And So On
- Multiple Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Paypal Etc.
- Funds Risk Control
3. Shipment Conditions
- Fast Shipping Within 3 Working Days Usually
- Update for Full Shipment Process From China to Destination
- Cooperation for Fast&Smooth Custom Clearance at Destination
- Implementing Contract Terms Strictly
- Timely Solving Any Discrepancy or Goods Claims
- Responsible for Loss Under Our Liability Others
- Assistant: Sample Working; Help You Solve The Problem in China
- Registration: Professional Team for Registration in Market
- Technology: Rich Experienced Technician to Support