Natamycin is a naturally occurring anti-mycotic product that is classified as a polyene macrolide and can be produced through fermentation by Streptomyces spp. Natamycin not only broadly and highly effectively inhibits the growth of various molds and yeasts, but also inhibits the production of their toxins. Natamycin can be widely used in food preservation and as an anti-fungal treatment. Natamycin has no effect on bacteria, so Natamycin does not inhibit the natural maturing processes of yogurt, cheese, or fresh ham.
Natamycin has very low solubility in water; however, natamycin is effective at very low levels. Its minimum inhibitory concentration is less than 10 ppm for most molds.
1. Natamycin has been used for decades in the food industry as a hurdle to fungal outgrowth in dairy products and other foods.
(1) As an aqueous suspension (such as mixed into a brine) sprayed on the product or into which the product is dipped, or in powdered form (along with an anticaking agent such as cellulose) sprinkled on or mixed into the product.
(2) As a food additive, it has E number E235. Throughout the European Union, it is only approved as a surface preservative for certain cheese and dried sausage products.
2. Natamycin has a good anti-mildew effect on the moon, baked goods, meat products, salad drinks and other fields.
3. Natamycin is used to treat fungal infections, including Candida, Aspergillus, Cephalosporium, Fusarium, and Penicillium. It is applied topically as a cream, in eye drops, or (for oral infections) in a lozenge.
More Than 10 Years Experience in the Field of Health and Export (Established in 2011, And Developed 3 Branch Companies)
Certificate Of ISO, Halal And Kosher
High Standard Workshop And Visitors Welcome At Any Time
Providing OEM Service
Transaction Guarantee And Convenient Payment Terms Available
Professional Packing And Custom Packing Service
Providing Visual Delivery Process
Providing Refunds Or Exchanges Service
We Provide You With The Sincerest And Most Professional Service As follows
24 Hours of Market Information
Sharing of Market Information Trend
Suggestion for Purchase Decision
Different Payment Terms: TT,LC, And So On
Multiple Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Paypal Etc.
Funds Risk Control
3. Shipment Conditions
Fast Shipping Within 3 Working Days Usually
Update for Full Shipment Process From China to Destination
Cooperation for Fast&Smooth Custom Clearance at Destination
Implementing Contract Terms Strictly
Timely Solving Any Discrepancy or Goods Claims
Responsible for Loss Under Our Liability Others
Assistant: Sample Working; Help You Solve The Problem in China
Registration: Professional Team for Registration in Market
Technology: Rich Experienced Technician to Support