Dietary Supplement NMN Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN and β-NMN) is a nucleotide derived from ribose and nicotinamide. A long-term study indicates that NMN can slow down the physiologic decline in aging.
Beta-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide NMN belongs to Vitamin B, it can be naturally synthesized in cells, and can also be derived from a variety of foods, including broccoli, cabbage, cucumber, edamame, avocado and the like. In humans, NMN is a precursor of synthetic NAD+, and its physiological function is mainly manifested by increasing NAD+ levels.
|Other names||Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide，β-NMN|
|Storage||Store at Room Temperature|
Production method comparison：
Synthesize Niacinamide ribose chloride first, and then produce it into NMN by fermentation.
Disadvantages: Enzyme protein impurities that are harmful to the human body will be produced during the production process, and the enzyme protein impurities must be strictly controlled.
Advantages: The purity is slightly higher than the purity of the synthetic method.
Beta-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide is chemically synthesized from beginning to end
Disadvantages: Genotoxic impurities are produced and solvent remains.
Advantages: All impurities are very clear at a glance, They can be tested by HPLC.
Difference between NAD, NR and NMN:
- NAD+ is an important coenzyme in the mitochondria for aerobic oxidation and metabolism of the tricarboxylic acid cycle to generate energy molecular ATP, so that the three types of nutrients obtained by the human body: sugar, fat and protein, are transformed into the energy required by the human body. However, due to its large molecular weight, it is difficult for NAD+ to penetrate the cell membrane and enter the cell, so it cannot be directly taken up.
- Most of the oral NR is not converted into NMN but is digested into NAM, failing to bypass the restriction of the rate-limiting enzyme NAMPT in the salvage synthesis pathway, and the ability to supplement NAD+ is limited.
- NMN bypasses the bottleneck of the NAMPT rate-limiting enzyme and can quickly replenish NAD+ in the body, which is the best and ideal supplement method. NMN can quickly enter the blood within 10 minutes, and after 30 minutes it is absorbed by the organs of the body and converted into NAD+, which can quickly replenish NAD+ in the body.
Hot selling Combination:
- More Than 10 Years Experience in the Field of Health and Export (Established in 2011, And Developed 3 Branch Companies)
- Certificate Of ISO, Halal And Kosher
- High Standard Workshop And Visitors Welcome At Any Time
- Professional Team
- Providing OEM Service
- Transaction Guarantee And Convenient Payment Terms Available
- Professional Packing And Custom Packing Service
- Providing Visual Delivery Process
- Providing Refunds Or Exchanges Service
We Provide You with The Sincerest And Most Professional Service As Follows：
- 24 Hours of Market Information
- Sharing of Market Information Trend
- Suggestion for Purchase Decision
- Different Payment Terms: TT, LC And So On
- Multiple Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Paypal Etc.
- Funds Risk Control
3. Shipment Conditions
- Fast Shipping Within 3 Working Days Usually
- Update for Full Shipment Process From China to Destination
- Cooperation for Fast&Smooth Custom Clearance at Destination
- Implementing Contract Terms Strictly
- Timely Solving Any Discrepancy or Goods Claims
- Responsible for Loss Under Our Liability
- Assistant: Sample Working; Help You Solve The Problem in China
- Registration: Professional Team for Registration in Market
- Technology: Rich Experienced Technician to Support